Electric car charging points for business
The UK’s leading independent commercial electric car charging specialists.
We are OLEV approved for all work and home charge grants and approved by more manufacturers than anyone in the UK.
Being proudly independent enables us to determine the absolute best options available in the market and at a price to suit your requirements.
- Government approved (OLEV) charge point installers
- We can help with grants (£500 per socket)
- Discover a cheaper and greener way to get around
- Cut employee car tax
- APi are independent and not tied to any one charge point manufacturer
- We provide expert consultancy, supply, installation and maintenance services.
Call Jill our office manager on 01942 870 397 or just fill in the form below and we’ll soon be in touch
- Whatever your business requirements APi Electrical is the leading Independent specialist for EV charging Infrastructure.
- From simple low-cost plug and play charge points to the World’s leading ‘smart’ back-office managed charge points.
- Whatever your budget requirements we can offer the best independent advice and solutions for your staff and customer’s needs.
Future-proof your development
With electric vehicle charging facilities for employee’s homes and business premises
Meet environmental targets
Get independent advice on the most cost-effective charging systems to suit your requirements
Cut employee car tax
Take advantage of low benefit in kind (BIK) tax on plug-in vehicles
We work with Europe’s leading charge point manufacturers
As an independent source, we are able to provide our customers with the best and most cost-effective solutions available from the widest range of leading charge point manufacturers.
- From simple entry-level charge points to cutting-edge back-office managed systems.
- We can advise on which are most suitable for your available budget.
- APi will survey your location to find the most cost-effective way to install.
EV fleet specialists
If you have a growing fleet of plug-in cars we can even offer load-balancing systems to enable more charging bays to be in use without the risk of overloading the available electricity supply.
Currently, businesses are taking advantage of the benefits of adding EV to their fleets.
Environmental credentials are important to many but the Incentive of the Benefit In Kind (BIK) tax rate for plug-in vehicle driving employees is considerably lower than for those driving petrol and diesel – which is why so many people are taking advantage of the incentives on offer.
Some of our clients:
We have provided consultancy, supply, installation and maintenance for
- Balfour Beatty
- Heroux Devtec
- Howarth Timber
- National Trust
- New Charter Group
- Stockport Homes
- Taziker International
We also provide charging for employees of
Experian, Barclays and The Environment Agency.
Give us a call on 01942 870 397 for expert and independent advice.
We are more than happy to provide free site surveys for business premises and we always strive to offer the best advice and charging solutions for your business and employees domestic charging needs.
EV cars cost very little to run and have zero car tax
- We are Government approved (OLEV) charge point Installers and can help you apply for the WCS scheme up to £300 (per socket), for more information click WCS Grant
- For more details on work place and also the £500 EVHS Grant Click here
- Home charging equipment and installations start from as little as £149.00 inc VAT… We also have occasional special promotional offers – call Jill to find out more.