The UK’s leading independent commercial electric car charging specialists
We are OLEV approved for all work and home charge grants
APi Electrical are also approved by more charge point manufacturers than any other installer in the UK
Being proudly independent enables us to determine the absolute best options available in the market and at a price to suit you
Save your business (and employees) money and meet environmental targets
Why APi Electrical?
- We can help with business grants (£500 per socket) (up to 20 maximum or £10,000).
- We can help your employees apply for home charge point grants.
- We provide expert consultancy, supply, installation and maintenance services.
- Electric vehicle charging facilities for business premises and employee’s homes.
- We are specialists in providing charge points for new builds too.
- Make your development EV ready at a fraction of the cost of other installers.
Meet environmental targets
- Discover a cheaper and greener way to get around.
- Improve your ISO 14001 and 5001 credentials.
- Improve your public image with your commitment to green energy.
Reduce costs and taxes
- Reduced fuel costs and the ability to plan budgets more easily.
- Save your company tax (zero-rated car tax and reduced Vat of 5% on electricity).
- Save your employees BIK tax (9% on EVs).
We work with Europe’s leading charge point manufacturers
Proud to be independent
As an independent source, we are able to provide our customers with the best and most cost-effective solutions available from the widest range of leading charge point manufacturers.
- From simple entry-level charge points to cutting-edge back-office managed systems.
- We can advise on which are most suitable for your available budget.
- APi will survey your location to find the most cost-effective way to install.
EV fleet specialists
If you have a growing fleet of plug-in cars we can even offer load-balancing systems to enable more charging bays to be in use without the risk of overloading the available electricity supply.
Call 01942 870 397 for a free site survey for your business
or complete the enquiry form below and we’ll be in touch.
What are the costs?
Each installation is often unique and prices are based on a number of factors.
Here are two typical examples:
Plug and Play
- Rolec single wallpod c. £900
- Dual pedestal c. £1500
- Single Business NewMotion Smart Charger c. £1000
- For Business pro Master and Business Lite (slave) Dual pole c. £2000
These are based on a simple installation of wall-mounted chargers around 2 metres from a fuse board (including £500 WCS grant subsidy).
We have provided consultancy, supply, installation and maintenance for
- Balfour Beatty
- Heroux Devtec
- Howarth Timber
- National Trust
- New Charter Group
- Stockport Homes
- Taziker International
We also provide charging for employees of
Experian, Barclays and The Environment Agency.