The UK’s leading independent commercial electric car charging specialists
We are OZEV approved for all work and home charge grants
APi Electrical are approved by more charge point manufacturers than any other installer in the UK
Being proudly independent enables us to determine the absolute best options available in the market and at a price to suit you
Why choose APi Electrical?
- Help with business grants (£350 per socket) (up to 40 maximum or £14,000).
- Help your employees apply for home charge point grants.
- Expert consultancy, supply, installation and maintenance.
- Electric vehicle charging for business premises and employee’s homes.
- Specialists in electric car charge points for new builds.
- Make your development EV ready at a fraction of the cost.
Meet environmental targets
- Discover a cheaper and greener way to get around.
- Improve your ISO 14001 and 5001 credentials.
- Improve your public image with your commitment to green energy.
Reduce costs and reduce taxes
- Reduced fuel costs and the ability to plan budgets more easily.
- Save your company tax (zero-rated car tax and reduced Vat of 5% on electricity).
- Save your employees BIK tax.
We work with Europe’s leading charge point manufacturers
Proud to be independent
As an independent source, we are able to provide our customers with the best and most cost-effective solutions available from the widest range of leading charge point manufacturers.
- From simple entry-level charge points to cutting-edge back-office managed systems.
- We can advise on which are most suitable for your available budget.
- APi will survey your location to find the most cost-effective way to install.
EV fleet specialists
If you have a growing fleet of plug-in cars we can even offer load-balancing systems to enable more charging bays to be in use without the risk of overloading the available electricity supply.
Some of our valued clients
“Delighted with the service I have received from APi Electrical. Ian who fitted the charger could not have been more pleasant and explained everything he was doing. Would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending APi to anyone. Thanks for your excellent service!”
“I have recently had an EV charging point installed by APi Electrical. Excellent service. I was given very helpful advice before the installation. The engineer was courteous and very professional. The installation was to an excellent standard. I would strongly recommend other people to use APi for similar work.”
“Truly friendly and professional service. From the first phone call – which was both in-depth and welcoming – to the final installation – which was incredibly professional and respectful of our 200-year-old house. I’ve already recommended these guys to other people and will be coming back when I’m ready to put in a second charging point.”
“APi provided a great service. From initial contact, the charging point was installed within 10 days. The electrician was very professional and fitted the charger with no mess at all. I’m very pleased with the result and would highly recommend APi.”
“Fantastic service from the moment I contacted them for a quote, promptly provided and the installation that took place – turned up at the agreed time (always a good start) tidy, neat professional job. A welcome change from the various contractors I have to deal with in my work life.”
“Called to request a charge point installation, Jill & the team were very helpful in fitting the job in very quickly at short notice and Ian the electrician did a great job – neat & professional. I can highly recommend this firm.”
“The job was quoted for and completed within 3 working days by one of their installers (Ian) who was absolutely excellent. Also, I should add, I was given a fair amount of “general” advice and guidance that was above and beyond.”
“Fantastic communication, friendly and professional advice and the charger was installed very fast. They also helped me through the paperwork. I have no hesitation in recommending API Electrical and I would definitely use their services again. Thank you for everything. (PS. I have no affiliation with this company the views expressed are my own)”.
“The whole process of installing the charge point was very straight forward. The electrician was very thorough, took time to ensure that the positioning was the best and would work well for me. He was very friendly, a tidy worker and took time to explain the whole operation.”