Workplace Charging Scheme (OZEV WCS) Grant
What is WCS?
The Workplace Charging Scheme is a voucher-based scheme that provides support towards the up-front costs of the purchase and installation of electric vehicle charge points.
- Businesses can apply for their WCS vouchers for a £350 (Inc. Vat) grant per socket (Up to 40 maximum or £14,000).
- To subsidise the installation of EV charging infrastructure at workplaces for the use of staff, visitors and fleet vehicles.
- You don’t have to have electric vehicles.
- You can also demonstrate that you intend to encourage their uptake with the installation of workplace charging.
How to qualify
Obtaining vouchers for the Workplace Charging Scheme is easy, all you need to do is:
- Have an existing or future need for charging electric vehicles, with private off-road parking.
- Have the authority to apply for the workplace charge point voucher scheme on behalf of your registered company/organisation.
- The voucher is only valid for 120 days after completing the application.
- Apply online by clicking here.
- When you receive the voucher code, provide this, including the expiry date, to APi Electrical.
Why APi Electrical?
- We are WCS approved and registered Installers.
- We are qualified to redeem the value of the voucher (worth £350 inc VAT per socket) (Up to a maximum value of £14,000 off the total cost of equipment and installation).
- As we are an independent specialist you can choose from more charge point manufacturers than any other installer.
- We provide free site surveys and offer expert and impartial advice.
“Delighted with the service I have received from APi Electrical. Ian who fitted the charger could not have been more pleasant and explained everything he was doing. Would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending APi to anyone. Thanks for your excellent service!”
“I have recently had an EV charging point installed by APi Electrical. Excellent service. I was given very helpful advice before the installation. The engineer was courteous and very professional. The installation was to an excellent standard. I would strongly recommend other people to use APi for similar work.”
“Truly friendly and professional service. From the first phone call – which was both in-depth and welcoming – to the final installation – which was incredibly professional and respectful of our 200-year-old house. I’ve already recommended these guys to other people and will be coming back when I’m ready to put in a second charging point.”
“APi provided a great service. From initial contact, the charging point was installed within 10 days. The electrician was very professional and fitted the charger with no mess at all. I’m very pleased with the result and would highly recommend APi.”
“Fantastic service from the moment I contacted them for a quote, promptly provided and the installation that took place – turned up at the agreed time (always a good start) tidy, neat professional job. A welcome change from the various contractors I have to deal with in my work life.”
“Called to request a charge point installation, Jill & the team were very helpful in fitting the job in very quickly at short notice and Ian the electrician did a great job – neat & professional. I can highly recommend this firm.”
“The job was quoted for and completed within 3 working days by one of their installers (Ian) who was absolutely excellent. Also, I should add, I was given a fair amount of “general” advice and guidance that was above and beyond.”
“Fantastic communication, friendly and professional advice and the charger was installed very fast. They also helped me through the paperwork. I have no hesitation in recommending API Electrical and I would definitely use their services again. Thank you for everything. (PS. I have no affiliation with this company the views expressed are my own)”.
“The whole process of installing the charge point was very straight forward. The electrician was very thorough, took time to ensure that the positioning was the best and would work well for me. He was very friendly, a tidy worker and took time to explain the whole operation.”