OLEV grant application forms
EVHS (Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme) application forms
WCS (Workplace Charge Scheme) applications forms
Why choose APi Electrical?
- We are OLEV approved and can help you with your application forms.
- We carry a large stock of EV chargers so you won’t have to wait long.
- We offer a reward scheme – just tell your friends (or colleagues) about us and we’ll give you a £10 Love 2 Shop voucher for each referral that leads to an installation.
OLEV EVHS £500 (Home Charge) Grant Application Form >
After downloading Annex D Part A Form (See right >) – Please ✓ and provide your evidence as detailed in section 2.
- If car is registered privately: ✓ Box and provide copy of either V5C or Order Confirmation or Other Proof Of Purchase.
- If the car is leased privately: ✓ relevant Box and provide a copy of any of the contract documents listed.
- Please (if applicable) Tick ALL Boxes Section 4 – Note: (pg 28) In particular – Please tick the first box, (if I have posession….) which can confuse people to leave blank or write N/A – OLEV require this box to be ticked.
- Please complete Part A – print, hand-sign (by the primary user of car) scan (together with your supporting document) and email to email@example.com
- PLEASE NOTE: We need to receive your correctly completed OLEV Annex D – Part A and supporting Document in order to arrange your installation date.
OLEV £500 EVHS (Home Charge Scheme) Eligibilty Checklist:
- ✓ You have private or designated off-street parking.
- ✓ Your plug-in car must be purchased after April 2015.
- ✓ You have not made a previous grant-claim for your vehicle.
- ✓ You cannot exceed the allowed limit of two OLEV grant-funded chargepoints (one each), per-vehicle-per-home.
* If the car is registered or leased in a company name then the PART A (if applicable) ANNEX i TEMPLATE LETTER (see download button right >) requires completing – as your required evidence – on company letterhead as detailed at the top of the ANNEX i TEMPLATE LETTER PDF.
- Annex i – Print, hand-sign (by a senior company representative or lease/fleet manager) and email (together with completed / signed Annex D Part A) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EVHS Documentation is required to be completed and hand-signed/returned to us for your Home Charge £500 contribution and enable us to arrange your installation date.
- All attached documents must reference the primary user’s name, address and vehicle make and model.
OLEV WCS (WORKCHARGE) GRANT
Did you know?
We can obtain £300 per socket (up to 20 per location – up to £6000) off the supply and installation of workplace chargers.
Interested? Please apply for the WCS voucher code using the form provided on the right >
Businesses apply for a voucher code, which is subsequently redeemed by APi Electrical as the OLEV WCS-Approved Service provider and is deducted from the total costs.
Currently, OLEV provide a 4 month expiry date on vouchers, if you are uncertain as to how many sockets you may ultimately require, we advise that you apply for the maximum available (20 sockets).
You are not committing to these it just means that the voucher value is worth from £300 – £6000 depending on how many sockets you decide on.