OLEV grant application forms
EVHS (Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme) application forms
WCS (Workplace Charge Scheme) applications forms
Why choose APi Electrical?
- We are OLEV approved and can help you with your application forms.
- We are approved for more chargepoint manufacturers than anyone in the UK – meaning you will will get the best independent advice.
- We carry a large stock of EV chargers so you won’t have to wait long.
- We endeavour to provide the best service and appreciate referrals from our satisfied clients – so we offer a reward scheme – just tell your friends (or colleagues) about us and we’ll give you a £10 Love 2 Shop voucher for each referral that leads to an installation.
OLEV EVHS £500 (Home Charge) Grant Application Form >
After downloading Annex D Part A Form (See right >) – Please ✓ and provide your evidence as detailed in section 2.
- If car is registered privately: ✓ Box and provide copy of either V5C or Order Confirmation or Other Proof Of Purchase.
- If the car is leased privately: ✓ relevant Box and provide a copy of any of the contract documents listed.
- Please (if applicable) Tick ALL Boxes Section 4 – Note: (pg 28) In particular – Please tick the first box, (if I have posession….) which can confuse people to leave blank or write N/A – OLEV require this box to be ticked.
- Please complete Part A – print, hand-sign (by the primary user of car) scan (together with your supporting document) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE NOTE: We need to receive your correctly completed OLEV Annex D – Part A and supporting Document in order to arrange your installation date.
OLEV £500 EVHS (Home Charge Scheme) Eligibilty Checklist:
- ✓ You have private or designated off-street parking.
- ✓ Your plug-in car must be purchased after April 2015.
- ✓ You have not made a previous grant-claim for your vehicle.
- ✓ You cannot exceed the allowed limit of two OLEV grant-funded chargepoints (one each), per-vehicle-per-home.
* If the car is registered or leased in a company name then the PART A (if applicable) ANNEX i TEMPLATE LETTER (see download button right >) requires completing – as your required evidence – on company letterhead as detailed at the top of the ANNEX i TEMPLATE LETTER PDF.
- Annex i – Print, hand-sign (by a senior company representative or lease/fleet manager) and email (together with completed / signed Annex D Part A) to email@example.com
- EVHS Documentation is required to be completed and hand-signed/returned to us for your Home Charge £500 contribution and enable us to arrange your installation date.
- All attached documents must reference the primary user’s name, address and vehicle make and model.
OLEV WCS (WORKCHARGE) GRANT
Did you know? …
As of July 24th 2018
APi Electrical can now obtain 75% or up to £500 off – per socket – up to 20 sockets – worth £10,000 ! off the supply and installation of workplace chargers.
Interested? Please apply for the WCS voucher code using the form provided on the right >
Businesses apply for a voucher code, which is subsequently redeemed by APi Electrical as the OLEV WCS-Approved Service provider and is deducted from the total costs.
- Companies can now submit multiple voucher applications subsequent to their first application, until they reach their limit of available sockets (which will remain 20 sockets per company). This will give businesses the flexibility to re-apply for new chargepoints after having experienced the advantages that charging at work enables.
After looking on the government website and finding a list of approved companies that would fit a home charge point for my electric vehicle I found APi Electrical. I checked out their website which looked very professional and gave good information. This prompted me to call them to see if they could help with what I needed. This was the first electric car I have owned and APi Electrical were excellent at explaining all aspects of what would be involved and answered any questions I had. They were so helpful and friendly making the whole process easier. The installation was completed and thoroughly tested before the fitter left, a very tidy, neat installation. I highly recommend the services of APi Electrical.