OLEV approved EVBox charger installers
Why choose an EVBox charger?
One of the international market leaders in EV charging
The Netherlands-based company is already well-established as one of the international market leaders in electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructures and related cloud-based services.
With an installed base of over 40,000 charging points worldwide that serve individuals, businesses, facilities and major public charging networks.
Global French Utility Company Engie acquired EVBox in Spring 2017.
Market-leading quality and innovation from EVBox
EVBox provides its software and services to business, public sector and residential customers and has developed a reputation for market-leading quality and innovation.
- EVBox charging solutions are universal & can be operated by any electric vehicle.
- High-Quality Durable Hardware.
- Single, dual, pole-mount or wall-mount – with RFID card or key fob activation.
- Can be supplied with covers in any RAL colour & branded.
- Advanced Cloud-based software applications.
- EVBox offers ultra-reliability (with an average of 99.9% uptime over 640,000 charges in Amsterdam alone during 2016).
- User-friendly charging experience.
- Well-established proven technology.
- EVBox has an extensive installed base of charging points, reaching 26 countries & 980 cities around the world.
If EVBox is your charge point of choice and you would like to know more
Just call 01942 870 397 or use our contact form below.
Submit a Review