Approved JuiceBox charger installation
eMotorWerks manufacture JuiceBox charge points
Part of Global ENEL Group.
eMotorWerks are a highly innovative charge point manufacturer from the USA.
JuiceBox is the only EVSE that affords both direct user control and smart grid optimisation.
Their domestic and commercial charge points are now available in the UK and we APi Electrical are proud to be an approved supplier and installer.
JuiceBox for home – from £360 (Inc. Vat)
(The ‘Ultra-Smart’ – Future-proof Charging Solution).
- Their domestic chargers are OLEV approved for the EVHS £500 grant.
- Future-proof, intelligent load management – Guaranteed no-overload with multiple units on same circuit.
- Fast charging from 7,4 kW (1-phase) at 32 A – up to 22 kW (3-phase) – (Dependent on electric supply and vehicle).
- Anywhere, anytime monitoring & control intuitive mobile app & web portal (Super-Smart Charging Capability)
- Network-based station intelligence – Control, monitor and report on charging performance and energy usage.
- Smart Demand Side response (DSR) maximise control of renewables and retail demand charging tariffs.
- ‘FLEXITRICITY’ – Money saving scheduled charging during times of lowest energy cost.
- Tethered 5 m cable enables easy access, no need to bring your own cable
- Extremely Robust and highly compact design – Indoor/Outdoor fully weatherproof enclosure (IP66)
JuiceBox for Commercial – Public and Private Locations
JuiceBox is available for businesses too with their Pro 32C model.
They can be wall or pedestal mounted making them ideal for apartment buildings or workplaces.
- State-of-the-art – Real-time EV fleet management software available
- Integration options to on-site energy systems
- WiFi or ethernet connected
- Optional multi-user authentication and reporting available
- Extremely Robust and compact charging – made to last.