zappi charger installers approved by MyEnergi and OLEV
zappi can use your surplus energy to charge your electric car for free
We’re really excited about this unique EV product which is feature-packed!
- Use surplus energy from solar panels/wind turbines to charge your car for FREE.
- The ONLY charge point designed for clean energy.
- Economy tariff sense input.
- 7kW tethered or universal socket.
- 22kW (3-phase) tethered or universal socket.
- This intelligent device is unique as it offers three charge modes.
- It gets really clever with the ECO and ECO Plus modes.
- They continuously adjust the charge from your own generated power and the requirements elsewhere in the home.
- Software upgradeable online, with new ‘smart’ charging features and APP control soon to be integrated.
- 32A 7kW Untethered socket.
- *Subject to successful grant application.
Enables the full 7kW 32A capacity to be used (just the same as any standard charger).
Enables grid consumption if necessary to complete charging.
Eco Plus Mode
Prevents anything other than surplus (free off-grid) power being used and benefits from a full backlit display so you can view the savings being made.
As well as zappi … there’s also eddi …
eddi diverts surplus solar/wind generation to the car, radiators, hot water tank, towel rail …
- It will allow you to choose between zappi (car charge) or eddi (heat hot water).
- eddi is available as an additional (non-grant funded) extra.
Interested in charging your EV for free? Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.
- 3 charging modes (Fast, Eco and Eco+)
- OLEV approved
- Solar PV/wind turbine not required – can still be used like a standard charge point
- Boost function – keeps the battery at a minimum charge level
- Economy Tariff sensing to maximise savings
- 6A to 32A variable charging
- Integral RCD for earth leakage protection
- IP65 rated enclosure suitable for outdoors
- Energy data logging
- Graphical back-lit LCD screen for ease of use
- 5 metre, 32A rated cable with Type 1 or Type 2 charge plug
- 3-year warranty
- Adjustable charge current limit – allows installation with smaller circuit breakers (e.g. 16A)
- Adjustable import power limit – The maximum import limit can be set to limit power drawn by the house when charging
- In-line mounting holes for easy fixing to brick or timber stud walls
- Through-wall or surface mount cable entry options for easy wiring
- Dimensions: 362 x 220 x 78mm
- Charging Mode: Mode 3 (AC)
- Maximum Charge Current: 32A (7kW)
- Supply: 90-256V 16A or 32A 50/60Hz
- Compliance: BS 8300:2009+A1:2010, BS EN 61851, BS EN 62196
Submit a Review