… introducing … zappi ev chargers
We’re really excited about this unique new ev product which is feature-packed!
The zappi charger allows you to use your surplus solar or wind energy and charge your car… For FREE!
‘zappi’ is an ev charge point from myenergi with special charging modes to maximise the benefit of your solar or wind turbine system.
‘zappi’ by myenergi even comes with ‘load-balancing’ which is normally only found in the top range commercial products.
This solar electric vehicle charging station even has the option of 5m cable or upgrade to 8m tethered cable allowing more flexibility for where you can locate the charger.
This intelligent device is unique – it offers 3 charge modes.
- Fast – enables the full 7kW 32A capacity to be used (Just the same as any standard charger).
- It gets really clever with the ECO and ECO+ modes which continuously adjust the charge from your own generated power and the requirements elesewhere in the home.
- ECO mode will enable grid consumption if necessary to complete charging.
- ECO+ Prevents anything other than surplus (free- off-grid) power to be used and benefits from a full backlit display so you can view the savings you make from being installed.
- As well as zappi … there’s also eddi …
- eddi diverts surplus solar / wind generation to the hot water tank. Eddi is available as an additional (non-grant funded) extra, it will allow you to choose between zappi (car charge) or eddi (heat hot water).
- Call us for more information. 0161 327 2092.
In High Demand! … AVAILABLE to order (3-4 WEEKS) lead time.
Would you like to apply for a grant to go towards your zappi charger?
For zappi EV home installation fill in the form below or call Jill on 01942 870 397
If you would like to apply for a grant for your business, please click commercial electrical vehicle chargers
- 3 charging modes (Fast, Eco and Eco+)
- OLEV approved
- Solar PV/wind turbine not required – can still be used like a standard charge point
- Boost function – keeps the battery at a minimum charge level
- Economy Tariff sensing to maximise savings
- 6A to 32A variable charging
- Integral RCD for earth leakage protection
- IP65 rated enclosure suitable for outdoors
- Energy data logging
- Graphical back-lit LCD screen for ease of use
- 5 metre, 32A rated cable with Type 1 or Type 2 charge plug
- Adjustable charge current limit – allows installation with smaller circuit breakers (e.g. 16A)
- Adjustable import power limit – The maximum import limit can be set to limit power drawn by the house when charging
- In-line mounting holes for easy fixing to brick or timber stud walls
- Through-wall or surface mount cable entry options for easy wiring
- 3-year warranty
Dimensions: 362 x 220 x 78mm
Charging Mode: Mode 3 (AC)
Maximum Charge Current: 32A (7kW)
Supply: 90-256V 16A or 32A 50/60Hz
Compliance: BS 8300:2009+A1:2010, BS EN 61851, BS EN 62196