Government approved electric charge point installation for Lancashire
Why should you choose APi Electrical for your electric charge point installation?
- APi are independent and are not tied to any one charge point manufacturer
- We can help you apply for the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme grant
- Fast turnaround, from as little as two weeks from your enquiry
- OLEV approved
- Brand new charge points installed with no fuss from £149 (inc Vat)
- APi can help your employer apply for the Workplace Charging Scheme grant too, for more details on that scheme just click EV charge points for business
To make an enquiry and apply for your charge point grant just fill in the form below and we’ll contact you shortly
Got a question?
Call Jill 01942 870 397 and she will be happy to help
or if you want a specialist to call you, just fill in our call back form
Our approved charge point installers regularly install in the following Lancashire towns and cities
- St Anne’s on the Sea
- Walton le Dale
Truly friendly and professional service. From the first phone call – which was both in depth and welcoming – to the final installation – which was incredibly professional and respectful of our 200 year-old house. I’ve already recommended these guys to other people and will be coming back when I’m ready to put in a second charging point.